Wednesday

Converse with myself - I

Me~ : Its about the great DR Rajendra Prasad?
Myself: Yeah, he had soup. Vegetable soup. Not the furniture one.
Me~ : Wasn't he ashamed of being given birth to? Didn't he say he'd rather be adopted by two cats?
Myself: I think he was into ships.
Me~ : Maybe he saw the trailer of that new movie.
Myself: Who was she anyway?
Me~ : Lambs are in peace with sheep, now.
Me~ : She was a nice girl. Very religious.
Me~ : Her mother was married. She had two first names.
Myself: Now that we've finished talking about important matters, shall we just have some fun? Like laze around. Gossip and such.
Me~ : Sure. So you pray?
Myself: Yeah. I have to. We don't trust politicians.
Me~: We? You and the Irish Navy?
Myself: No. The politicians themselves.
Me~: Oh, they want cats to adopt them too?
Myself: Don't make this about yourself.
Me~: When is Harry coming back?
Myself: When Madonna comes out with a new single.
Me~: He's a very strong man.
Myself: He's trying to be long too. Like that ad, " If you want to be long, you gotta be strong"
Me~: But..
Myself: Yeah, he'll call you.
Me~: Denial mode?
Myself: I'm busy right now. I'll talk to you later. Ok? Good. Bye.
Me~: Ah, this tea tastes good.
Me~: I saw this dream where I was selling wooden bras. It was crazy.
Me~: Don't cows need mascara?
Me~: Music is over rated. They should rate trees. They'll start growing and we won't have to worry about shortage of the same in about 20 years later.
Me~: I have dandruff. And a mother.
Me~: Its about finding your deepest emotions.
Me~: Hey, I'm a bit busy now. Is it okay if I call you later? Around 6? Ok?
Me~: Bye.

2 comments:

The Psycho Blogger said...

this reminds me so much of my own blog :)

Mythreya said...

very random and abstract but ..really gud!!
a very different style