Tuesday

Randoomm

I'm just a cow!

Have you noticed, how there are no advertisments on any matchbox comapnies?

Why don't they ever make a vegetable-extract soap? Like tapioca or carrots?

I'm gonna flush my third child down the toilet so he can meet his twin brother in Cambodia.

Can I pray on a 11-hour flight?

If you're still reading this, you must be really dumb. But there's a reward too!

And how come we don't see any ads on doormats or tools?

Tee hee~

Advertisments are more fun to watch than anything else on TV, lately.

I reply to all my emails.

Do yourself a favor and shave your face.

Brubru is a nice nickname for Mic Jagger.

Oat condoms? Like, they absorb cholestrol, right? Maybe. . sperms too?

My gate! Vote for my gate! There's no difference anyway.

These pest exterminating people are a real rip off. Why kill something that might be a delicacy in some other country? Just import them. *awaits the arrival of Mickey Mouse*

Now, what's really funny is that China hopes for a spot on the space station. Khee khee. And they don't even have pimples or black-heads. Tee hee~

Your surprise is - a water heater!

5 comments:

neo said...

--- > Random visitor number 3130 < --

Children of people who ate chalk during their childhood, eat the DUSTER :O

Anonymous said...

LOL :-P

And don't forget to flush too :|

Anonymous said...

I MISSED THIS SHIT :D

Stickfigureondrugs said...

Fucccckkkk..

Could I borrow some of the Randoommness?!:o

Anonymous said...

priiii :D

and priiii :/ yeahh yeah.. borrow all you want. i'm too original to bother xD baa. pompous ass fuck myself :/