Tuesday

The return of my stranger...

The sun is in my eye, but I can’t stop dreaming,


In this moment I’ll always feel patient & young .


And I’m talking to that image I want to see,


Hoping it’ll come soon, so I can touch it, turn priceless and be set free.


A line to right the wrong,


pieces in me closing in strong.


I win and still feel broken, but to lose to you and feel every emotion,


Is better than the holy painting of passion.


Now ages been by, together again we're back in time,


In seventh heaven to know what it is to be wild and to chide;


Together to feel every emotion the world had to define,


Showing people how to live and leave a sign.


You touch me and parade our crazy dimension,


Making me suffer that heavenly sensation .


Old lovers' ghost you once again conjure ,


Careless if He was to like Our rapport or called it impure


Together we'll describe to Him something He never knew.


And change the direction in which the wind blew.


In your eye.. you say it'll be fine,


Even when I'm out of patience, even at the end of time.


Then, hand in hand, we'll run to a brighter corner


and celebrate the return of my beautiful stranger.




6 comments:

neo said...

Wow Anila,

This is the best work of urs ..

Ur imagination fascinates me,Together we'll describe to Him something He never knew.

I have questioned God for bringing upon the mess upon me .. But ur approach of "explaining God what it means to love,which He never knew" .. blew me over ..

And another one .. Look me in the eye, tell me it’s fine,I’m losing my patience, I need to know you’ll still be here at the end of time. those were the toughest lines .. I know the pain behind it .. I wish that the return of the perfect stranger wud happen in ur life ..

regards,
neo

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

Amazing piece....Some great lines....Very imaginative, touching and creative!! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

hey! really nice blog! kiss

Stoned scribbler said...

Thanks man, Neo :-)
Love speaks for itself :P
Yuck, such a gay line ^
I don't want my stranger to ever come to me. I'm a lot better without him, in fact :P
*barrf*

Nabila, thanks. :-)

@Barbara, thanks :-)

Sayan said...

So simple yet so...profound. Ah.

Anonymous said...

thankew ;]